A STATE-OF-THE-ART, FIA (Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile)
APPROVED GRADE 3 CIRCUIT WITH FMSCI LICENSING
Nanoli Speedway (NSW) has been designed by Driven International (UK), one of the leading circuit designers in the world. The circuit is both technical and fast and will challenge enthusiasts and professionals. The facility is strategically located on the Mumbai-Pune highway, 40 kilometres from Pune and 120 kilometres from Mumbai. The track has been optimised to serve as a testing and proving ground for vehicle manufacturers and ancillary automotive part suppliers.
The infrastructure includes a state-of-the-art pit building, a medical centre, a car storage facility and a full-service fuel station. Additionally, a generous area for parking has been designed behind the paddock, which can also accommodate car carriers.
- Track Length: 2.928 kilometres , 12 turns
- Direction: Clockwise
- Top Speed: 261 kph (Formula 3)
- Simulated Lap time: 59.428 seconds
- Asphalt and Gravel Run-Off Areas
- Two separate configurations, with both being used simultaneously
- Watch an onboard lap around Nanoli Speedway
A simulated lap of the track using a Jaguar F-Type giving a lap time of 1:21:6, and an average speed of 123kph.
- 90m X 20m X 5m (L X W X H)
- 48 car storage facility, epoxy flooring with precise temperature control at 24′ C (75’F)
- Humidity maintained at 55%
- Facility includes a reception area, coffee shop and a performance parts store
- Featuring multiple electrical outlets and mechanized articulated shutters
- Trickle Charging Units
- Additional maintenance options
The pit building is an architectural statement that houses 12 spacious garages on the ground floor. Race control, FIA offices and hospitality areas are on the first floor. The well-lit garages have epoxy flooring, compressed air connection and enough electrical outlets for teams to connect their pneumatic and power tools. Garages also have their own washroom.
A state-of-the-art race control and associated offices on the first floor enables officials to monitor on track activity and a driver’s briefing room which doubles up as a 50 seater media centre. The internal layout of the room can be configured to suit the preferences of corporates for management training sessions and conferences.
The hospitality areas available on the first floor of the building and include large open areas, a member’s lounge and a 30 seat restaurant.
- 95 and 100 Octane Petrol
- High Speed Diesel (HSD)
- Car Washing Bay
- Tyre changing facility including wheel balancing and alignment
- Oil change and minor repair station
- A well-stocked convenience store
The medical centre building is located at the circuit and complies with all regulations as specified by the world governing body of motorsports, the FIA. Facilities include resuscitation bays, minor treatment room and an anti-doping facility.
Easy and quick access for emergency medical vehicles from the circuit to the helipad or to the highway ensures that the injured are transferred in the fastest possible way to the nearest hospital.