Please read our terms, conditions and this policy before accessing or using our services. If you cannot agree to this policy or the terms and conditions, please do not access or use our services.
Why do we need your information
(2) To optimize shopping experience. We use your personal information to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, improving the content and functionality of our Site by analyzing where our Site is used, the types of devices and how they are used, the number of visitors we receive, and where they click, which provides you with a better shopping experience.
(3) To provide you with service-related emails. We will send you information related to the administration of your account. Such emails may include information about site policy updates, confirmation of your account operations or transactions, security updates or alerts, or other transaction-related information. We may collect your contact information to send you such emails. Service-related email communications are not inherently promotional in nature. You cannot unsubscribe from such emails or you may miss important developments related to your account or the services.
(4) To make marketing activities. We may use your personal information to display interest-based advertisements about features, products and services that may be of interest to you, and to send marketing emails recommending products that may be of interest to you, and you can unsubscribe from such emails at any time.
(5) To provide customer support. When you contact us, we will collect any information that you provide to us. Without this information, we will not be able to respond to you or ensure your continued use and enjoyment of the services. We may use your contact information to communicate with you through various channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
We will only share your information with third parties who act as our agents or service providers for limited purposes, such as to confirm the accuracy and reliability of your personal and billing information; to process your credit card payments; and to ship your orders. Typically, these third parties are banks and logistics companies, which must meet certain security requirements in order to conduct business.
If we ask you to provide personal information for marketing, we will either ask for your explicit consent directly or provide you with the opportunity to decline.
Other than for these purposes, we will never share any information with any other third party unless we have your permission to do so.
What information we collect
We collect personal information when you use our services, create an account with us, or submit personal information when requested by the site. Personal information is generally any information that is related to you, identifies you personally or can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, phone number, address and payment account number.
The types of personal information we may collect about you include：
(1) Your account information: We collect personal information that you provide to us when you use our services. For example, if you visit our website and place an order, we will collect the information you provide to us during the ordering process. This information will include your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and payment account information.
(2) Information provided during customer support: When you contact us, you may provide us with information about your purchase, the status of your product, and your contact information. Without this information, customer service cannot take place.
(3) Information you post on the Site: If you post information such as comments in public areas of the Site, that information may be collected and used by users of the Site and the public. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Site that could allow strangers to identify or locate you or that you do not want to share with the public.
(4) Information collected automatically through the Site. When you use the Site, we may automatically collect information about your device. For example, if you access the Site from a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and standard web log information.
Sharing Information with Third-parties
(1) Third-Party Providers: We share your information with the third-party providers we work with to support our Site features and services.
(2) Third Party Services: Third party accounts may receive information about you when you use third party services. When you use third party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of those services.
(3) Regulatory and Legal Issues: We may also disclose your information to third parties when we are asked to do so by a government or other authority to do so, or when we determine that disclosure of your information is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to protect the rights of others. We will notify you when we apply this section to disclose your information.
(4) Corporate Matters: In the event of a merger, divestiture, reorganization, dissolution or sale or transfer of certain businesses, we may disclose personal information or all of our assets to a buyer, prospective buyer, corporate affiliate or other successor in accordance with our legitimate interests.
Example: While making a payment
Protection of Information
Your payments in our store are made through secure and encrypted payment methods such as UPI, Net Banking, debit or credit cards, and they are available for you to choose from on the checkout page. If you provide us with your credit card information, that information will be encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) and other common security protections of the industry standard. We guarantee that we cannot access, store, or intercept any information related to your payment account.
Third Party Links
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
You can manage or delete cookies according to your preferences, and features such as blocking or disabling cookies may interfere with your use or prevent you from making full use of all products and/or services we offer.
By using the Site, you have reached at least the age of majority in your region or country. If you are a minor, you must obtain the written consent of a parent or legal guardian before using services. If a minor provides personal information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian, the parent or guardian should contact us immediately.
Transfer of Personal Information
The legal regulations for data protection in these countries or jurisdictions may not be consistent with the legal requirements where you reside. If you choose to engage in a transaction involving the services of a third party service provider, then your information may be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
We may change this policy at any time without additional notice. You can determine whether updates and modifications are available by looking at the effective date at the top of this policy. These changes may apply to any personal information we already have about you, as well as any new personal information collected after this Policy is modified.
If we make any material changes to the way we collect, use or disclose your personal information that affect your rights under this Policy, we will notify you in advance. By continuing to access or use our services after the change, you acknowledge your acceptance of the updated and refreshed policy.
If you have any questions or to correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please contact us via info@Nanolispeedway.com