A STATE-OF-THE-ART, FIA (Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile)
APPROVED GRADE 3 CIRCUIT WITH FMSCI LICENSING
Nanoli Speedway (NSW) has been designed by Driven International (UK), one of the leading circuit designers in the world. The circuit is both technical and fast and will challenge enthusiasts and professionals. The facility is strategically located on the Mumbai-Pune highway, 40 kilometres from Pune and 120 kilometres from Mumbai. The track has been optimised to serve as a testing and proving ground for vehicle manufacturers and ancillary automotive part suppliers.
The infrastructure includes a state-of-the-art pit building, a medical centre, a car storage facility and a full-service fuel station. Additionally, a generous area for parking has been designed behind the paddock, which can also accommodate car carriers.
- Track Length: 2.928 kilometres , 12 turns
- Direction: Clockwise
- Top Speed: 261 kph (Formula 3)
- Simulated Lap time: 59.428 seconds
- Asphalt and Gravel Run-Off Areas
- Two separate configurations, with both being used simultaneously
- Watch an onboard lap around Nanoli Speedway
A simulated lap of the track using a Jaguar F-Type giving a lap time of 1:21:6, and an average speed of 123kph.